We are currently open.
Our telephone lines are open from 08:00-18:30, Monday to Friday.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30 and 08:00, Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
LIVI appointments available during the hours of 07:00-22:00 Monday to Friday, and 08:00-16:00 Saturdays and Sundays. To download the LIVI app, please visit www.livi.co.uk.
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot safely wait until the surgery re-opens there are a number of healthcare options.
- Consult a local pharmacist for minor ailments or medication queries
- Useful Website: www.notalwaysaande.co.uk
- NHS 111 (24/7) – dial ‘111’ from any phone.
NHS Walk-In Centres (over 2 years of age)
- Queen Mary’s Minor Injuries Unit
- Tel: 020 8487 6999
- Address: Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PN
- Teddington NHS Urgent Treatment Centre
- Tel: 111 for an appointment.
- Address: Teddington Memorial Hospital, Hampton Road, Middlesex, TW11 0JL.
- Open from 08:00-20:00 (Mon-Fri) and from 08:00-20:00 (Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays). Please telephone 111 for an appointment or walk in and be given an appointment and wait to be seen.
Accident and Emergency:
If you are seriously ill or badly injured please attend A&E. Always call 999 in a critical or life threatening situation.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.